Eureka’s MoveIT TMS is suitable for all types of haulage work, including full load, tipper, multi-drop, pallet and crane hire operators, enabling hauliers to:
- Plan and make logistical decisions
- Implement and drive their plans
- Visualise their plans in real-time
- Measure performance
- Maximise return on investment
Create orders automatically from a variety of sources
- Customer Web App: Allow your customers to create their own jobs on your system.
- Driver web portal: Allow your drivers to create jobs on the go.
- Job templates and schedules: Set up schedules to allow for jobs to be auto created on a specific date and time, repeat jobs can also be saved as a template.
- Automated job imports: Eliminate the need to manually input jobs, they will appear in the TMS, in advance, ready to plan.
- EDI: Jobs can also be automatically imported from a variety of sources and file types thanks to our extremely powerful Electronic Document Interchange (EDI) engine.
- API: A web API is also available, if more advanced customised integration is needed.
- Auto pricing: Jobs can be priced automatically using a user friendly rate card system, based on a wide range of factors such as distance, postcode, weight, quantity, addresses etc.
Plan and allocate resources quickly and easily
A suite of tools designed for live real-time planning
- Auto Planning: The system allows for loads to be built automatically by the system, based on configurable rules such as vehicle capacity, geographic location etc.
- Drag and drop: Your planners can build loads quickly and easily with drag and drop functionality.
- Manifesting: Collections and deliveries can be grouped together on a manifest or drivers run sheet, and quickly assigned to a driver and vehicle.
- Vehicle capacity: Your planners can view vehicle capacities at-a-glance, allowing them to get the most out of every load.
- Route optimisation: With in-built route optimisation the most efficient route for your drivers can be calculated instantly.
- Driver hours: Integration with major tracking providers can help your planners make informed decisions when allocating loads.
- Ferry booking: MoveIT TMS fully integrates with major ferry companies, meaning that bookings and amendments are sent automatically.
Gain a real-time view of your haulage operations
Real-time telematics giving you a complete view of your vehicles and drivers at all times
- Truck / Trailer tracking: Location data can be sent directly from your telematics provider to our system. This means you’ll always be able to directly locate all your vehicles and trailers at any time.
- Ferry Status: With the ferry integration you can view live status updates from ferry companies. This allows planners to see which vehicles and trailers have sailed, arrived or have missed their departure.
- Operational views: Create bespoke views of your operations based on each department’s needs.
Electronic proof of delivery allows you to go paperless
Eliminate unnecessary back and forth conversation and upload proof documents electronically
- DispatchIT app: Provide drivers with full details of their jobs.
- Improved communication: Two-way communication is also available, meaning your planners can send messages from the TMS straight to your driver’s app, and vice versa.
- In-cab integrations: MoveIT TMS also integrates with leading In-Cab communication solution providers including: Transics, ORBCOMM (Blue Tree Systems), Verizon (Fleetmatics) and Webfleet (formerly TOMTOM).
- POD scanning: Your drivers can scan proof of collection (POC) / proof of delivery (POD) and other documentation which will be synched to your TMS in real time.
Greatly reduce admin time with our powerful invoicing module
- Invoices can be produced easily with just a few simple clicks meaning minimal user interaction is required.
- Invoices can be emailed instantly to your customers with a copy of the POD attached, as soon as a job is completed.
- MoveIT TMS integrates with all major accounting software providers including Sage and Quickbooks, Xero and Big Red Cloud.
- Various invoicing processes can be automated, saving you further time.
Powerful reporting functionality
Access and visualise your data in real-time with our powerful reporting engine.
- Out-of-the-box reports: The solution comes free with a library of standard reports.
- Scheduled reports: The system allows for the scheduling of reports to be sent automatically to your key stakeholders whenever you require.
- In-depth dashboards: View all key performance indicators clearly in an easy-to-view and understand format.
Our TMS can integrate with a huge range of systems out of the box.
- Pallet Networks
- Telematics Providers
- Warehouse Management
- Mapping Providers
- Third Party Carrier APIs
- Ferry Companies
- Bespoke…We are experts when it comes to systems integration.
MoveIT TMS …..the total transport solution has been saving our customers time and money for over 25 years